Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Fax from Michael J. Simpson South Africa

I received a fax today from Michael J. Simpson, private consultant for eminent persons in Asian and South African region.   But I am just a poor boy and not a well established businessman abroad so I can't help him.  Haha.

Watch out for michealsim147@gmail.com & micheal147@trustkonsult.com +27783840827
Interesting how Michael spells his name with the 'a' & 'e' reversed in his email.  Most people like their names spelled correctly.



8 comments:

  1. I just received the same fax... I wonder if that means he has 140 Million USD to invest since 2 of us received the fax?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also received this fax, and I decided to look into this as my instincts screamed scam. I mean what kind of business man will respond to text, email or fax, but not a simple phone call?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never know. These are distinguished and prestigious persons he represents. With persons of such high eminence they may have that much in their sock drawer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have received this same fax as well.... has anyone dared to reply?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have read other blogs where people have lead these scammers on. Some of it is quite hilarious. http://www.419eater.com/ is an example. (I have not affiliation except I have admired their work).

      I do not have the time to tease these guys but the thought has crossed my mind. ;) Be careful though the characters on the other side could be dangerous.

      Delete
  5. I have just received the same fax. I wouldn't call the number. It could be the type of scam where you call a number and find out by your phone service that you owe thousands of dollars in international calls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a good point Stephanie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day! how to send a fax from the computer

    ReplyDelete